There will be no rehearsal today. There are two options for tomorrow.
If school is open (there is a possibility that it won’t be) we can go ahead with our performance and have a day of rehearsal. Everyone come in around noon, rehearse, have lunch, rehearse and then get ready for the show. The children will be pulled from their classes and we may not have a preview.
If school is not open we can still do the above option, call time being around noon. Or we can postpone the play until next weekend. My thoughts are that if the winds keep up like they say it will and there is more damage tomorrow we should probably postpone a week. I don’t want there to be low attendance. Everyone has worked so hard and the show is so wonderful I don’t want people to not come because of blocked streets and wind.
Or course it does make it hard on all of us too.
So, what are your thoughts? If school is closed tomorrow what would be the best option for you. I want your input because it involves all of us and effects all of us.
Please respond here!