I hope you survived the windstorm with out too much damage. John and I moved our car out of our driveway because that tree overhanging it has lost huge branches before. So glad we did another huge branch came down.
I will keep you posted about rehearsal today. It isn’t cancelled as of yet. I want to avoid that but trees are down on Green street and Mrs. Ramirez hasn’t decided yet if we will be able to rehearse. I will let you know around 1pm this afternoon.